Tuesday 9 March 2010

What Katie Did Peek Magazine launch

Last Sunday we had our Harlow bullet bra appear in NOTW's Fabulous magazine. It seems like all the Sunday papers were going crazy for the 'underwear as outerwear' story last weekend. I've no idea why! April's Vogue has continued with the theme with some great pictures of Kate Moss (alas, not our lingerie, but they're great images).


Sunday also saw the launch of Peek! magazine in our boutique. Our boutique has only just recovered from it's refurbishment and it was the first time we were filled to capacity which meant that our extra space came in very handy! Feedback from customers over the last few days has been overwhelmingly positive:

'I would like to offer my sincere thanks and appreciation. From the moment I walked into your store, I was made welcome; I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Your staff are very knowledgeable, and patient! I really appreciate the time and effort they expended in helping me make my purchases, and making the right purchases. Retail is a tough business, and the recession has made things harder for a lot of people, but I believe you have a brand, a reputation and staff to succeed in even these trying times.'


The main shop floor


Taking a peek at Peek! magazine


Press manager Clare Marie with our
'press wall'


New changing rooms and chill out
space


By this point Peek! photographer Tony Nylons had decided to liven up the proceedings by taking a peek into the changing rooms. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the next issue of Peek! to see more... Peek! magazine can be purchased from What Katie Did online or instore, or from
Peek! magazine direct
(who also do subscriptions).

No comments:

Post a Comment